The Yukon Asset Management Community of Practice works to advance the application of asset management principles in government organizations of the Yukon. The community is hosted by the Government of Yukon - Community Affairs Branch. Members include Yukon First Nation governments and Yukon Municipalities.
- Share information, ideas and best practices regarding asset management principles and techniques
- Connect financial, operational, executive and political counterparts across governments
- Coordinate training and learning opportunities to minimize costs to each stakeholder
- Learn from the experiences of other members
- Identify and capitalize on asset management-related funding and opportunities as they arise
- Share both successes and challenges with one another
- Support the development of an Asset Management Framework that works for Yukon.
- Any representative from a municipal government, First Nation government or other level government may participate.
- Various departments and branches within the Government of Yukon, led by Community Affairs. Designated officer within Community Affairs will serve as group coordinator.
- Each participating municipal and First Nation government shall appoint a primary contact for this group.
- Associations and private organizations may participate only by invitation.